Our client, a FTSE 100 multinational technology giant, is in search of a skilled Program Manager to join their team for an engaging 6-month assignment. As a vital member of the leadership team, you will collaborate with stakeholders to optimize performance outcomes, drive innovation in new product features, and scale business domains.
Key job responsibilities:
- Deliver results by owning business performance outcomes for assigned domain within EU (e.g., Freight).
- Deliver key KPI’s on cost, conversion and performance metrics.
- Day to Day handling for product operations, insights to drive key business deliverables oncost, performance and DEA.
- End to end ownership of business analytics reporting for different areas of RSS in EU – Business, Pricing, CX etc.
- Stakeholder Management for partners teams – Business, Finance.
- Relevant product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Prior experience in leading multiple disciplines will be a big plus
- Experience building business analytics reports from scratch
- SQL, Tableau , Analytics skills
- Proficiency in data analytics and the ability to derive insights from data using tools like Excel, Tableau, or other data visualization and analytics platforms.
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by lunchtime on 26th January 2024 **
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.