Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
What we stand for
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We believe an inclusive environment—where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued—is critical to ensuring everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive. We also believe that diversity goes beyond race and gender. Diversity includes things that are visible and those that are not. It's a person's age, status, ability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, and so much more. These differences help foster a more progressive workplace. We embrace them all.
Here's how we're taking action.
- Developed ongoing audit of the full recruitment life cycle.
- Expanding diversified talent networks and pipelines.
- Offering unbiased anonymised resumes.
- Creating gender-neutral job descriptions.
- Reinforcing interview best practices.
- Ensuring pay parity and equity for all employees.
- Raised over $110,000 in contributions to social justice organizations including more than $66,000 to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
- Formed Employee Resource Groups for BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and working parents and allies.
- Engaging in candid conversations as part of the Voices of Aquent series that explores topics involving diverse groups of employees at Aquent including BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and working parents and allies.
A commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is in our DNA.
As an organization, we have been committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion from day one, and we're now formalising our approach and building it into every aspect of our company. We've formed employee-led Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Councils in every country we work in to help drive this work forward. We're holding ourselves accountable to create a better future, assess our progress, and identify opportunities to continuously improve.